I want to know more (English basic info)
Cibercorresponsales is a project promoted by the Plataforma de Infancia that combines:
- Educational social network
- Safety and healthy use of IT
- Media training and education
Our objectives are:
- To promote children / youth participation
- To support educational projects of organizations that work with teenagers
Cibercorresponsales is a real community (beyond “virtual”). Our users belong to existing groups in their association, school, etc.. In average, they are 14 to 17 years old. They join, communicate, participate, sensitize through their blog…
Why we do it? We want...
- To promote processes of effective participation of young
- To know their points of view, their concerns...
- To facilitate partnership, collaboration, exchange between youth and their associations...
- To train and provide resources to people / entities that work with young people.
How we do it?
- Creating and energizing the social network: www.cibercorresponsales.org
- Working with organizations and schools, strengthening their own projects with our resources and tools...
- Training and providing resources to educators and teens.
- Developing educational materials (multimedia-printed)
- Adding value. Being "cibercorresponsal” is cool!
- Building alliances, partnerships, etc...
The safety is a crucial issue for us. So, we care about it with several measures:
- Specific training for children and adults
- There are no "outsiders". The only adults in the network are the educators who opened the accounts of the groups.
- Children’s profile without personal information
- Data protection, “right to forget”
- All processes are supervised, monitorized content
- There are no hidden business strategies
- Children under 14 only with parental consent.
- Ongoing advice and tips
- Report abuse help button
Who we are
The Plataforma de Infancia (Childhood NGOs Platform) was born to unite the forces of the organizations whose objectives are the protection and promotion of the rights of children . Legally constituted the 19th of November, 1997 as a organization plural, united and democratic without an interest in profit and independent from political and religious views. It seeks to unite national organizations that work for children, creating space for inter-organizational coordination that promotes initiatives favouring children.
Our objectives are:
- To awake society to have knowledge and respect of the rights of children.
- To develop the dialogue, the collaboration and the participation of all private and public organizations related to the welfare of children and the application of their rights.
- To promote general and sectarian politics, that promote the welfare of children and especially of those children in situations of individual or social risk.
- To encourage the participation and the socialization of children.
- To denounce the situations that violate the rights of children by public or private institutions or private individuals.
These objectives will be accomplished the following actions :
- An exchange of experiences about the promotion and protection of the rights of children between the organizations of the Childhood NGOs Platform.
- Investigation of initiatives of child participation in social, educational, labour fields and also in the family and during free time.
- Participation in national as well as international forums.
- The donation of educational materials and information to professionals, volunteers and people who are sensitive to the rights of children.
- The acquisition of documentation about children in a theoretical framework as well as experiments in the fields of law, education and psychology, ect.
- Elaboration of materials about the rights of the children.
Ask us any question through this form